Tin Sign Goodyear - Wing Foot Logo 1901 in size 20x30cm
What do fire hoses, poker chips and car tyres have in common? They were all manufactured by the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company! In 1898, Frank Seiberling bought a disused factory in Ohio, USA and, together with his brother Charles, laid the foundation stone for today's global company. They first began manufacturing bicycle and pram tyres and named their company after the American inventor Charles Goodyear. In 1901, they produced the first car tyres, which were even used on Henry Ford's racing car. Today, Goodyear car tyres stand for quality, safety and reliability.
made of extra strong sheet steel
Quality Made in Germany
motif embossed on several levels
individually packed in foil bags
format 20 x 30 cm
The product can not be charged with a promotional coupon.