Tinplate Audi AvD Oldtimer Grand Prix in size 20x30cm
The origins of Audi lie in the names Horch, DKW and Auto Union. After completing his apprenticeship with Carl Benz, August Horch founded his own automobile company in 1899. Right from the start, Horch automobiles were characterised by high quality, luxury and technical progress. After disputes with his partners, he founded a new company in 1909, which he called Audi (the Latin translation of the word "horch!") so as not to infringe naming rights. At the same time, the DKW company was also founded in Saxony. In 1932, the companies Audi, Horch, DKW and Wanderer merged under the umbrella brand Auto Union. The logo with the four rings was created as a symbol of the four companies. The different brands were retained, only one racing car was developed under the Auto Union brand. Incidentally, the head of development at the time was Ferdinand Porsche.
Made of extra strong sheet steel
quality Made in Germany
motif embossed on several levels
individually packed in foil bags
format 20 x 30 cm
The product can not be charged with a promotional coupon.